LIBERTY COMMON High School (Boys’ Basketball) 2020 - 2021
Head Coach: (Kevin Faw- firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for showing interest in Liberty Common High School’s Boys’ Basketball program! I am excited to get this program going and working toward building the best small school team in the state. We compete in the 3A Patriot League, which is consistently one of the highest performing leagues in the state!
● Compete as much as possible this season! This season will definitely come with ups and downs, but we
are excited to have the opportunity to be on the floor and compete.
● Be strong student-athletes. Take care of our work in the classroom and on the court.
● Play within our core values: Humility, Respect, Responsibility
● Play as a TEAM
● First Day of Practice/Try-Outs- Monday, January 18 th (May move due to COVID protocols)
- You must Register on PlanetHS.com (previously Arbiter Athlete)
- You must get a physical exam and upload it to Planet HS
- You must pay your athletic fee.
● Practice Schedule
- We will rotate early and late practice with the girls’ basketball program. Early weeks will be 5-7pm. Late weeks will be 7-9pm.
● We plan to attend multiple team camps this summer, and play in a summer league. More information will be communicated at a later time.
● Please refer to the schedule on our team page. You may also follow us on Max Preps. Please be aware there is a high probability for games to be rescheduled this season, so watch for any communication on cancellations/date changes.
● Grab some Liberty Common Basketball Gear!